Wednesday 11 October 2017

noticing

It might just be me and it may just be my brain injury..

But I notice a difference
we are the same
we are just connected differently (not slightly, quite a lot)

I notice the difference in myself depending on who I'm with, when;
we talk
we walk
we react and our emotions are different..

But we are the same
slightly :)

I can't read small print so when handed books or told to 'read descriptive things' I won't understand and will avoid it completely.

not because I don't want to try but because to scares me

it scares me to realise you can understand but I can't.

But we are the same

I dont understand your jokes or your sarcasm or how you try to describe something (usually the joke you've just tried to tell me) and I'm sorry for that

But we are the same

When I say the same I mean in a way thats the fact that we are both human
I just live with a brain injury..
which I'll admit I need to accept.
slightly ;) 


''does that make sense?''..

No comments:

Post a Comment