Friday 13 February 2015

Dear Elizabeth...

'Dear Elizabeth...'
we are writing to tell you that your scores for your session you had over the phone were ranked in the higher rank;
your score was 10 indicating moderate depression & your generalised anxiety order
your score was 10 indicating moderate anxiety
your clinical outcomes in routine evaluation was ranked 19
indicating moderate levels of overall psychologicial distress..
the rest I wont write in here because it's basically personal & would really affect peoples perception of me, but those who know... thank you for being with me through it..


I blame the stress i've had over the past few months, those who i've spoken to about it..
again thank you.
But those who have no idea then why are you even reading this?

Something I didn't need after having to cover up loads of bruises on my face from when I fell on Wednesday & practically confused my brain even more (if thats possible)

So yeah it's officially been diagnosed, so now you can stop suggesting i'm depressed & deal with the fact, I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment