Monday 23 February 2015

I'm coming back & if you can't accept it then fuck off

Today I had a chat with my old uni course leader, was it the same man I remembered? No.. 

I've decided to start the course again in two years, as my place is open for 5 

I got a 2:1 in the first section and I don't need to retake it, but 
I'll be in a year with new people & sitting through the tutorials 

I've decided to visit the old class I was in and sit through; talks, portfolio presentations to see how I cope.. 

Am I happy?
Very. 

I'll recieve support financially and while I'm in class; to cut up stuff, sort out my portfolio, write lecture notes down & to organise everything.. 


I'm so excited 
I'm so happy 
And I'm ready to start the rest of my life.. 
But picking up some of it from last time

I'm going to start evening classes in learning again and hopefully this will start my memory to come back properly, also to remember what learning was like.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment