Sunday 8 February 2015

Thankyou

Thankyou to those who believe in me and those who believe I can beat this stroke 

Thankyou to those who have stuck by me and not left me to suffer in silence.. 
Suffer the loss; the heartbreak, the emotions, the dignity I lost, the confidence I've lost, the days where I wanted to just give up and end everything, the days where I need to just be me and feel normal.. 

But mainly the days where all I needed was a shoulder to cry on and open up my feelings too 


Everyone's suffering something hard in life but when you get the feeling that you're just lost and unable to cope
All you need is that support 


So this is my Thankyou 
Because last time I wrote a huge list I had numerous emails about people id forgotten even though I suffer memory loss.. I'm trying. 
And so should you, to support me through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment