Thursday 26 February 2015

My battle of unknowing & confusion

Everyday I worry I've going to have a sezuire 

My stroke cause the epilepsy to be an actual illness, I've always had fears of sezuires and when I'll have one...

But this times its so bad that I could be just sitting on a chair and wake up on the floor, unknowing how it felt to physically fall, or how I ended up on the floor...

It's the hardest battle in my ljfe, more than the fact my arm doesn't work as I'm unsure about how to get used to the fact I've  actually had a sezuire..

Even when I was up it scares me; what if I have one when crossing the  road? What if I have one in town and no one finds me in town & I've damaged my head.

I bite through my tongue and I waking up confused after a sezuire, usually really stressed and upset.. 
You would if you woke up on a floor unsure of why you got there.. 

I had sezuires before my stroke but it's been officially diagnosed since my stroke, as I spent a week having sezuires.. I blame adjusting to life; being dumped, stress of how much life had changed, taking on so much...
Oh and a fucking stroke 

All preventable but still happening



No comments:

Post a Comment