Monday 1 December 2014

Being different doesn't make you weird

Okay so I made friends with the cutest old lady today whilst waiting for my appointment, 
A disabled man came and sat next to her, and tried talking to her he was hard to understand and was obviously quite disabled. 
The old lady stood up and moved to sit next to me looking at me and just saying 'don't wanna sit there' I just looked at her and asked 'why' 
Just because you're different doesn't make you any different to anyone else, you can be fat thin 'ugly' and disabled but you're still human, you're still the same as anyone else and still have feelings. I literally got so frustrated and felt like crying, the mans carer came out and simply said 'thanks for moving its so kind of you' obviously sarcastic. 
This poor guy was sitting there and asked his carer if he had done something wrong. Just imagine how that must feel, I honestly had no respect for this lady after she moved to the point where I ignored her after she tried to talk to me again.. 

Think before you do something especially if you're doing it to someone who might need that extra bit of help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment