Thursday 4 December 2014

''My big sisters learning to walk again''

Someone I don't see much is my sister (half sister) who's 5.

When my dad would visit me in hospital she'd sometimes come with him, holding her little book bag and wearing her blue and white checkered summer dress with a cardigan to keep her warm.

When my dad would come alone he'd always talk about her and my youngest half sister, who's also really ill.

He said that when he went to pick Megan up from school she'd be telling her friends that she was coming to see me in hospital and that I was ''learning to walk again''
When I think of it now it's the cutest thing, but I think mainly because I don't see her much.

It makes me smile to think of her and how hers and my dads face was when I first moved my leg after 3weeks of being stuck in bed. Her little face lit up, she literally gave me the biggest smile and hugged me while I cried.



One of my goals is to make her proud, and to be the big sister that didn't give up.
But only because of her telling all her school friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment