Thursday 18 December 2014

The little things in life

Something people say on a daily basis but something I miss on a daily basis, 
I miss the ache you'd get in your thumb after cutting something really tough up ready to eat it
I miss rubbing both hands through my hair and massaging my scalp till I felt relaxed 
I miss walking downstairs faster than anything sometimes running
I miss holding bags on my arm and being like the rest of my generation
I miss feeling normal and doing normal things, as the days go on I realise all I do is wait around for someone to just take me out and actually involve me in an activity 
I miss looking at clothes in shops and not getting tired whilst doing it

I miss work and uni 
I miss the feeling you get after you've had an amazing sleep cause now I just get tired asap 
I miss not feeling underwater and worrying about having another stroke 
I miss my leg just moving without me constantly thinking about it 
So yep that's the little things for me that I might never get back 

No comments:

Post a Comment