Monday 8 December 2014

Fuck you stroke.

So after being told i'll be stuck in a wheelchair i'm doing alright I guess, I'm able to do hours of chores around the house walking up different flights of stairs, and waking up at 3am (I've lasted without napping once) For me, this is so good.

I've sorted out all the crap I just had piled up in my room, from everyone who sent me cards and stuff in hospital, I read them all today and cried. It's gone so fast and it's weird because it went so slow when I first came home. I still get real;ly tired but that's what happened after a stroke. I remember my OT trying to motivate me to do stuff but I just used to refuse because I was 'too tired' But now I can do it all. So yeah stroke nice try but i'm beating you. I might still need a splint but i'm trying my hardest to just get on with life otherwise i'll just be depressed and boring.

And to those who gave up on me, I don't need you. i'm happier without you. So yeah, good try you're just like my stroke (trying to beat me and make me feel down)


No comments:

Post a Comment