Friday 12 December 2014

It helps

When I listen to 'old songs' i'd listen too when at my friends houses or that i'd repeat over /7 over on my old tiny ipod shuffle that would always run out of battery, you know the one with the fancy large circle to play/pause the song.To be honest the only one people could afford because it was like £70.

Well i've realised it helps my memory and to remember things I've done in 'the after life' which i've decided to call my old life ( stupid yeah I know but it makes me feel better than saying 'the old me')
It's almost like the theory of 'life after death' accept mines 'life after stroke' and a part of me died, so my theory of life after deaths become much stronger ( thankyou stroke)

I've started listening to old songs that i'd of listened too years ago, normally like;
Netsky
Deadmau5
Calvin Harris's old stuff
Old chris brown
Drake
Sometimes if i'm feeling desperate Wiley ( Never liked him much to be honest)




No comments:

Post a Comment