Saturday 6 December 2014

My Thankyou's

This is just a blog post to thank a few (quite alot) of people that have helped me in different ways and supported me through what i'm going through (hope you don't mind your names being written on my blog) you've all helped me with different stuff but you have helped me get through my recovery, if i've forgotten you, i'm sorry it's just hard to name so many people (ha) ;

Rachel Fewins
(for doing my nails when I need them done & reading my blogs)

Elizabeth Holmes
(for our trips out and texting me every day when i need someone to chat too)

Hollie Stafford
( for talking to me when i'm down and supporting me)

Lauren Bradfield
( for visiting me in hospital and staying round when I came out)

Bethany Sinfield
( for being someone to chat too when i'm down & need help)

Angharad Lloyd
( for also being someone to chat too when i'm down)

Laura Willis & Katherine Richardson
( for visiting me in hospital after not seeing you for so long)

Georgina Morris & Lauren Bingham
( for saving me on my 21st when I was so shit-faced and couldn't get home)

Bethany Woodward
( for always writing the nicest & supportive comments on my stuff)

Louise Lee
( for taking me out on day-trips & being someone to chat too & eat cake with)


Kirsten Holmes
( for saying you'll look after me if I return to Fenwicks, although i'm not :( )


Charlotte Windsor
( for taking me out in town in my wheelchair the day I had a sezuire and got dumped, lol)


Amanda Stone
( for bringing me Jaffa cakes while I was in hospital & for my birthday present)

Tracey Scott
( for visiting me and always being so supportive)

Shannon Thompson
( for being so caring towards me and someone to chat too)

Sarah Anderson
(for being so nice and helpful, also giving me links too buy one armed stuff)


Fiona Temple Roche
( For being so caring and always commenting on my posts)


Victoria Williams
( for visiting me in hospital & treating me like a normal person)

Karen Parter
( even though you're my exes mum you sent me the sweetest email when you'd found out & been so sweet since)


Caroline Shrubsall
( for being someone to chat too if I ever need it)


Karin Van Maaren
(for giving me yoga sessions and helping me to stretch my hand out)


Coral Quinney
( for shouting at you know who & being so caring since)

Nadine Lee Cottingham
( for reading my blogs everytime I write one and so sweet &caring)

Laura Sladden
( for also reading my blog posts & being so sweet)

Kirsty Spratt & Blair Heckley & Therapy hair body and nails
( for doing my hair so nice all the time & for my 21st)

Rebecca Frier & Ben Frier and of course Isaac
( for buying me Itunes vouchers in hospital & being so helpful throughout my recovery)


Jo Treharne
( for giving me loads of condoms and being someone to talk too)

Maisy & Alfie Walker
( For being there for me in hospital and so supportive when I see you)


Alex Perkins
( for being so nice when you've commented on my stuff)


Ari Scott
( for being so caring & helpful even though we nearly killed each other in Kavos )


Lara Bulli
( For going to the cinema with me and being so caring)


Bobby Love
( for writing the nicest comment when I fell out with my 'friends')


Heather Mitchell
( for coming into town with me & making me feel happy)


Liam Palmer
( for telling me to never give up Graphic design)


Joanie Scott
( for being so sweet and kind when I write an upset blog post & giving me advice)


Milly Bishop
( For the kindest message you sent me the other week)

Jenni Burt
( For being the nicest auntie & visiting me in hospital)


Kira White
( For being the best cousin & doing my nails)


Kyle White & Annemarie White, Jake & Sam too
( for being the best cousin and coming to see me in hospital)

Billy White
( for letting me sleep in your bed when I came to visit and needed a nap)


Sophie Lauren Harris
( for always reminding me how far i've come and your kind comments)


Lucy Cassingena  & Kurtis Watson
( for treating me normal after I came out of hospital and would be at Luke's)


Georgie Douglas
( For being so sweet when I fell out with my 'friends' & always there if I need a chat)

Imogen Ford
( For sending me the sweetest message when you found out)


Imogen Molloy
( For taking me out to the chocolate cafe & being so sweet)

Jade Marks
( for taking me out & being so kind and caring)

Alex Roe
( for visiting me in hospital & buying me the nicest gift)


Last but not least:
My mum, mike & Dan. for looking after me and making me happy :)

Shannon Lewis
( For visiting me regularly in hospital)



If i've missed you i'm sorry it's hard to remember so many names but thankyou everyone i've mentioned you've helped me so much.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment