Tuesday 2 December 2014

To the lovely nikki fox

Thankyou for seeing me through my recovery and interviewing me for the radio 5live show, aswell as Neil you have seen me progress from the stages of taking my first trip to cafe Nero alone, to walking long distances and coming to London :)

I said I'd dedicate a blog post to you and you deserve it as you're such a strong lady, from learning about your condition to opening up to you about almost everything, you haven't let anything defeat you and to me are an inspiration, you're the funniest, kindest, loveliest, thoughtful and prettiest people I know and you've helped me through the early stages of my recovery, you've always shown interest in my recovery and made me feel so comfortable with how I've been left after my stroke. I'm going to miss our monthly radio interviews but I'm so happy to say I've met you and that you're the sweetest lady ever thankyou nikki 


No comments:

Post a Comment