Sunday 14 December 2014

My bodies so weak

I'm learning more about my 'new body' as time goes on, when it's hot, I get really stiff and sweat more, when it's cold (like now) even if I wrap up, my leg goes so stiff, so stiff that sometimes it's literally impossible to walk. My arm curls up into a tight fist every morning and when I walk, 
My face droop shows when I cry, get tired or don't wear makeup.
Every morning before I can get ready I need to massage the back of my left calf, because otherwise I physically can't walk without falling over. 
If I've been sitting down for like an hour, I physically can't Stand up until my leg is stretched and my arm/hand stretches forwards. Then I'm ready to move. 
In bed when I roll over to my right side, my left arms still so weak that I forget about it and it gets stuck behind my back so everytime I feel I need to move in my sleep I have to plan it and carry my left arm with my body. 
When I get nervous my arm twitches outwards (sometimes hitting something) asif I'm making it move, but I'm not I'm just really anxious and I cAll it my brains way of waking me up. 
Where my shoulders sublaxed and its dropped out of the socket (all the muscles are gone) I have to physically move lift and pull on my my arm to click it. 
When I get tired my leg shakes so much so that it scares me, it's unstoppable and does it when I stand for too long

Sorry this post is so long but I've only just come to terms with how the strokes affected me 

No comments:

Post a Comment