Thursday 11 December 2014

What the fuck do I do?

Okay sorry for the extreme name of this post but I actually have no idea what to do, what would you do if;
You had to leave you're family/friends
boyfriend or girlfriend? 
Your home
a place you're familiar with
all your support networks that you've learnt to deal with
You're bed
Infact to put it bluntly everything you have now. 

What would you do? 
I've been offered an assesment to QeF a rehabilitation centre that helps young people who've had brain injuries and stuff.. 
In Surrey, a place;
I don't know
I have no friends
I have no clue where anything is
No support network that I can easily find
No local shops I know or like 
No family that I can see if I'm upset or want a hug or a chat

Fair play its a good place but bloody hell, like I had a 'lizzies countdown to coming home' chart next to my hospital bed I hated hospital that much, this to me will be the same, I can't think of leaving everything I've trained my brain to get used too for the past 10 months, I'm literally so scared, so scared that I could actually scream until I lose my voice 

'Yeah but it'll be good for you liz'' hmm... 
''Yeah but you'll learn how to live independently liz'' hmmm... 

Don't act asif you'd find it easy, you'd find it hard, if they actually accept me, I'll be in a house/flat alone, every night, every day and some people spend years there.. Fuck that for a laugh. 
I'd come home and be even more confused than after I leave the sofa to do something and forget what I left for... 

'You'll benefit from it liz'' 
'Think about the rest of your life, not just now'' 

Ummm, okay so I've learnt how to live in my own house again for what exactly? To be sent away to be somewhere that no one can come see me? Yeah so what the fuck do I do? 
What would you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment