Wednesday 17 December 2014

You can ask me anything

II always get the comment ' I didn't wanna ask too much about your stroke because I didn't know if you want to talk about it' 
Honestly I'd rather you ask, instead of probably assuming the wrong stuff, if I didn't want to talk about it I wouldn't express my feelings in my blogs, nor would I write blogs to raise awareness of how life destroying a stroke can be. My aim in life is to get the message out about strokes in young people and how things you wouldn't even consider that I see people doing on weekly basis can possibly cause a stroke. Anything you want to ask me, don't feel scared just message me because I'm not rude I'll just tell you exactly what it's like (unless you ask how I have sex) which I have had before believe it or not (dan will 100% cringe at that) 

No comments:

Post a Comment