Wednesday 10 December 2014

Turning a negative into a positive part 2

So I did write a blog post at the beginning of my blog called 'turning a negative into a positive' about how much id achieved in such a short space of time; learning to stand, learning to walk, doing housework, learning to shower, learning to leave my house alone. And many more things. 
This ones about how many people are asking to interview me to promote strokes in young people, on Friday in on bbc Kent promoting young strokes and the affects it can leave you with. On Tuesday I am being interviewed/ being videoed for the radio one website just describing how strokes can leave you and affect your life. Before my stroke none of this would've happened and I'd never of experienced what I have in such a short space of time and also wouldn't of gained this much if I hadn't had my stroke 

No comments:

Post a Comment