Tuesday 15 August 2017

Re-wiring brain

It's called a 'brain injury' this time, I'm fine..

This time my brain functions to the result of even nurses commenting
"Oh but you look SO well, you can't even tell!"
*yeah, yeah here we go..*

My brains re-wiring everyday.. every second and yes you gusssed it, every minute!
Want to know the COOLEST thing?..

I can feel it!!

The twinge in your head that's a start of a headache (for you) is a re connection of a 'nerve' in my skull..

Understanding certain things can be really difficult, reflecting on ways of doing something and processing exactly how I'm going to 'come about it'.

People don't realise this, they see a young 'woman' walking with an arm in a bent position looking 'comfortable'..  waiting for the right time to turn round and ask "what happened?!"
"But you're so young!"

*heard it all before...*

You miss out;
The constant headaches
hospital appointments three times a week (I'm now friends with a porter)
Bruises in the creases of my arm from blood tests
The flashing lights that show up if I walk outside to fast in daylight
The sezuire diary that is actually not the most sensible
(It's on my phone)..
The aim to walk somewhere but forgetting as soon as you've reached the wanted destination
The leg swing that sometimes gets stuck in front of my other foot (ill trip)
The anxiety of people staring and trying to take it what they're thinking about me..

Liam and so many other people say to me
"Lizzie, why do you care so much?"

*yeah yeah good point..*

You know their right..

But it's a re-wiring brain..

And this time it's going to be stronger than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment