Sunday 13 August 2017

Standing strong..

Standing is something I'm still not the best at as my knee is still really weak, and I get
 'clonus -  A muscular spasm involving repeated, often rhythmic contractions..

And yes I did google that, I just call it a leg shake when my leg is tired..

It's so hard to explain, I basically could be standing anywhere.. and all of a sudden my knee does this weird shake thing, vibrating but non stop, then I start almost wobbling, if I'm honest it looks quite funny,
When I first learnt to stand this happened ALL the time! My knee was so weak and obviously the weight of pulling myself up onto my feet was really tough. Sometimes still is.
I just reposition my leg in other words *I move it*

My nephew would probably sing the 'I like to move it move it' song..

Yesterday me and Liam went to watch Chelsea play (and loose) football..
I stood the whole way of the tube, which I know full well my mum would be worried about. But.. I was fine! :)

People stare at you because I do wobble a lot, every time the tube halts to a stop I'm the person flying around and gripping on for dear life..
That's because my standing isn't the best, standing for to long tires me out.

But believe it or not, I managed to watch half of a football match standing on my feet,
and yes it hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment