Sunday 11 January 2015

'Liz can you hear me? Wake up'

So living life as an epileptic is... Interesting, my sezuires are so much worse now than before as I've had so many more since my stroke, (also a side affect of a stroke) and I just happened to get diagnosed with it... 

I take medication for it but it's rare that it completely stops the sezuires..

I get severe déjà vu before one and go all panicky, this also happened today, I wake up unconcious wherever I happen to of been sitting/standing.. 

Today I woke up to my mum asking me to wake up and I genuinely thought I'd had another stroke, luckily I hadn't.. 
But I had completely knocked myself out on my bed (which is metal) and bangged every part of my left side on the floor, I had to be physically lifted off the floor as I can't push myself up off the floor with my left side as I'm still weak. 


So that's life as an epileptic, every conversation or time I go out I constantly get scared of collapsing (so I carry an 'I'm epileptic card' round with me everyday)..

You need a good nights sleep and no stress (both of which I struggle with) this is to prevent sezuires 


No comments:

Post a Comment