Saturday 10 January 2015

Selfie time


I've always been a selfie taker Infact who isn't? I decided that after my stroke I will follow my face progress by taking selfies, it's harder to take one and actually like it nower days instead of 'hmmm not sure about that bit of hair' it's now; 'ahh shit you can tell I've had a stroke' therefore I end up taking about 80 before I like one 

I look back on photos and compare the droop which at first was such a big deal for me, when I speak you can tell simply because my left side is slower than the right, I noticed this in my newsbeat video (worst moment) simply because it was something Greg James tweeted.. 


I'll never stop taking selfies just like I'll always keep reminding myself how far I've come so here you go I went for the pout 

No comments:

Post a Comment