Sunday 25 January 2015

'mum I don't like it.. everyones staring'

Yesterday was literally amazing, i'd bought me and mum tickets to go to London & see WICKED at the apollo theatre.
We decided to get to London early ( so I could shop & buy clothes).. not that I need any atall.
We were finished early so got to the theatre early, As much as I loved the atmosphere, walking down possibly ( hundreds) of stairs was so scary..

My arm sticking out so people were obviously staring, and having to hold my mums arm as I can't walk down stairs without a rail on my right hand side, so again, people prpbably wondering why I needed so much help..

I had a small sezuire on the train to London, so I was quite tired & grouchy and having hundreds of eyes staring at you just because you're different was the hardest thing..

I literally can't express how amazing the show was ( not that I can remember it) but I remember it being really good & green..

I walked just over 3miles adding up all the walking from the whole day & that's the most i've done since my stroke.. I realised how weak my knee is and how i'm not as strong as others..
This is a confidence thing again, but I know it'll get better.. in time. Just like everything else..


No comments:

Post a Comment