Monday 19 January 2015

My anxiety attacks

For a year now or just over, I've suffered severe anxiety attacks, it started from having a sezuire in the centre of town Infront of loads of people.. 
I get extremely panicky and out of breath to the point where I feel like I'm going to have a sezuire, by having 'déjà vu' 

I need atleast a minute with my head down to 'breathe through it' .. 

It can happen; when I'm stressed, when I'm nervous, if I don't sleep, if I feel uncomfortable or dizzy. 

Most people pushed all my stroke side affects to one side as my anxiety was so bad they assumed it was just me being panicky again.. 
My face would drop and I'd just panick, becoming so scared that it was another sign of a sezuire 


How do you get away from anxiety? 
How do you recover from feeling as if you're surrounded by walls and can't escape 
How do you get away from something that ruins everything; falling asleep, watching TV, having a conversation, doing daily tasks... 
Aswell as knowing you need to recover from a major brain injury. 

I'm so scared 
I'm always doing things slowly and 'preparing myself' incase I have another one.. 

If my family wants to go for lunch the next day, I have to cancel it and say I'm tired as I know it'll happen, I know that it'll ruin my day aswell as there's.. 


I want it to stop, I want it to go away and I want it to just die.. 

You're ruining my life, you're killing my brain, you're scaring me, you're knocking my confidence and I don't need you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment