Wednesday 28 January 2015

You'll learn to forget about it..

How? 
How can you forget something that affects you everyday and changed your life forever, and I know it's forever because it's nearly been a year and some things still get harder than when I first had my stroke.. 
I have panick attacks before I fall asleep sometimes because I'm scared to sleep incase it happens again. 
How do you move on from such a huge thing, a thing that not only affects daily living but; so much so that you can't walk in a straight line without having to remind your brain to 'bend straighten and step' In time with your other leg just like everyone else who seems to do it perfectly normal and make it look so easy. 
Life's hard, life's tough and I'm starting to hate what the strokes done to my life. 

I can't forget about it, and I try but I physically fail. I can't walk anywhere without someone staring at me in a way that makes me just put my head down and remember why there staring..
'Lizzie their staring because you walk different and your arms sticking out'

Would you laugh at someone in a wheelchair? 
So why fucking laugh at me. 


Would you stare at someone who has scars on their face? 


Don't talk to me about 'forgetting it' because I've tried and I can't. 




No comments:

Post a Comment