Sunday 4 January 2015

'I don't need that anymore'

We all have 'clear outs' of our rooms, under our beds and wardrobes
Mine seems to be weekly, I ran out of hangers and realised it's mainly because everything i'd go clubbing in was hanging up just waiting to be worn again, all the dresses and short skirts, short enough to see my underwear if I bent over. Yep I was one of those girls... 
Unfortunately 

But here I am, putting those clothes in boxes and shoving them under my bed hopefully never to be worn again 
I've decided I have no need for the outfits I once 'loved' and the tiny skimpy blue dress that showed off the outline of my ass anymore, 
Why would I? 
Who would even take a second glance anymore. I don't need it 
Nor do I need to put my health under serious circumstances anymore 

You know for the first time in over a year I'm actually excited to find out how my kidney function is, because I haven't been binge drinking or partying till early hours every weekend. 
Yeah I was also one of those girls.... 
The
 'eurgh she has a boyfriend and her skirts so short' 
believe it or not, I behaved everytime.
There's a huge difference between those that go out to seek the single desperate guys and those who respect that their in a relationship and only wear what they've chosen to wear because it's in fashion. I liked to class myself as one of those girls
You have arms for a reason it's not hard to forcefully push the sleezy guy trying it on with you, away... 
Remember, you can get cold sores from kissing I mean who wants that? 

How many other desperate girls has that one guy kissed that night... 

So yeah long story short (well ish seeing as I basically told you everything...) 
From now on my health comes first, not any of these boring clubs that is always moan once I stepped foot in them because I had no air to breathe. Worming my way out to the smoking area getting repeatedly burnt by smokers just aiming to get air, that's the place I wanted to be... Not the dance floor that smells of puke and large girls/guys sweaty bodies and alcohol. 
I think the hardest thing about today was just looking back at the outfits and thinking
 ' oh my god did I actually wear that?!'... 
It shocked me, I mean one dress had holes on the hips so you could see my hip bones poking out, it looked awful.. 


A good clear outs better than hoarding crap you know you don't need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment