Saturday 31 January 2015

It's my life so let me live it..

Let me decide what I want to do 
Let me go where I wish to go
Let me build my independence in a way that IM comfortable with 
Let me get confident in my own skin 
Let me grow up... 
Set me free and let me live my new life

I'm sick of being told 'well I think this will be good for you'
Fuck off. 
It's my life and I'll do what makes me happy. Not you.

It's holding me back;
I miss just making a decision on what I want and not worrying what others will think or what their opinion on it would be... 

Set me free... 
Let me breath and build my own life 
In confidence 
In happiness
And positivity

Don't hold me back anymore 
Or tell me to build my independence then get angry when I try


If I could beg you I would... 




No comments:

Post a Comment