Thursday 1 January 2015

new year, new start.

''oh not another one'' you're probably all thinking..
Mainly about the whole ''new year new start'' things people who actually change nothing normally post on facebook..


1. start thinking positively
2. be happy constantly.
3. recover more
4. less arguing (no arguing)
5. stop my unhealthy addiction of social media (it's just bullshitters, unhealthy binge drinkers, fake friends, a waste of time, no good for my brain, depressing oh and runs my phone battery down, ( no one wants that.)
6. walk more, no matter how; tired, ill, weak or 'not in the mood' I feel.
7. gain my memory back.
8. spend more time with family
9. look after myself ( no binge drinking, accept christmas, family parties and if Dan fancies a drink.
10. decide on going to Banstead ( if given the oppertunity)
11. Hope my dad wants to see me and keeps in contact on a regular basis.
12. appreciate my amazing boyfriend more.
13. go back to uni, or start a new course.
14. keep up with the regular tv shows; hollyoaks, made in chelsea, towie & any other shit itv decide to publicise.


Okay so when saying that list, it seems shorter. But in actual fact it's huge... Maybe the first 6 & number 12 apply more than anything ( only because i'll 100'% forget most of them & they're more)

number 14 was a pointless one, it's just so if I do make friends I have something interesting to talk
about.


If you want to contact me, you know my number as you'd be my true mate if you wanted to keep in contact.

Just to put it bluntly.
It's true, I have no time for time wasters or fake friends anymore...





inportant)

No comments:

Post a Comment