Saturday 2 September 2017

Am I not allowed a disability?..

Swearing is in this blog.. just to warn you



some people can be so quick to judge..

"But you're so pretty!"
"Oh my god, you were so young how did it happen?!"
"You can't even tell, you look absolutely fine!"

Literally the worst comments even if they're nice..

I still use a lift when I'm in shops because otherwise I get extra tired and can't shop *worst thing!!*..

Let's just give you all an example;

"You shouldn't be sitting here, it's for the elderly or people with a disability.."
A comment made by some old lady who seemed to think judging me was acceptable..

*just piss off will you, wait till I explain what's happened, that'll shut you up*

So I did.. because she wouldn't stop staring and trying to make me look stupid..
I've been threatened to be beaten up before because I tripped up while getting on a bus and accidentally hit someone with my bag

"i'm really sorry I have a disability my balance isn't great"







I own a disabled persons bus pass because I am classed as disabled, the bus drivers look at the way I walk on the bus and almost double check?

"Urgh some people are just lazy!"
A comment made by a lady pushing her son in a wheelchair whilst in a lift..

*lets just let my arm hang out a bit she'll understand, you can tell when I 'let it go' and people do stare at the way I walk/the outline of my splint which I try to hide..

"Please can I sit down I'm really tired.."
'Of course, are you okay?'
*hmmmmm...*

When I was in a wheelchair people just knew? They just 'accept and class' you as disabled.. because well, you're in a chair?

It's a hard life, I mean juggling the disabilities I 'own' and the criticisms by mainly older people, can I just say ONE thing..

It's made me stop and think before I judge someone and you too should do the same..

I mean,
How would you like it?

I'd always move for a wheelchair user or elderly person on the bus, I'm not a rude person..




No comments:

Post a Comment