Sunday 3 September 2017

fatigue IS a disability..

I go on about fatigue a lot but it's mainly because it's something I 'suffer' with every minute of everyday;

You get tired (I mean I assume) when you're in the sun, walking and doing anything strenuous..

Fatigue is - extreme tiredness resulting from mental or physical illness

My brain just like any other stroke survivor is processing everything! I mean, I still have to tell myself when to move my leg..

"Right, you're lifting this wrong.."
*stupid brain*

Fatigue makes everything seem harder, I think it's worst when you have to actually plan your day trips out..

I've already assumed I can't go out for a day this week because I'll be exhausted, and that's just from having a flu jab the day before..

Tiredness causes my sezuires and we all know that's horrendous..

Fatigue affects so many people and YES it is a disability.

"You're always tired"
*yeah yeah.. my brain is currently re-wiring itself to be saine for you*

"Make sure you're not tired and you have a nap"
Napping doesn't really help.. you get even more tired, I mean you have to process; when to wake up, how to act after you've woken up and also if you dream..

I'm not entirely sure if this has explained fatigue but it's the best way to kind of describe it..

It's a mental and physical disability, if not 'illness'

And I will continue to live with it for the rest of my life..

So don't comment on if 'I'm tired'
After all..

*im recovering*


No comments:

Post a Comment