Sunday 17 September 2017

Anxiety..

I don't live with you, you attack my brain;

You add to my worry and fear of something 'bad' happening..

When people say 'oh I've got really bad anxiety' I always think and wonder..but what actually is anxiety? What do you need to be anxious about?


ANXIETY - a feeling of worry nervousness or unease about something with an uncertain outcome..

*think I've just created a bigger anxiety attatck*

Because that's genuinely anxiety, you think about what it is and you feel it?..

Mines due to my epilepsy;

"Will I have a sezuire today? Who will help me? What happens if I'm walking and fall?"
Then I think "but this will just cause a sezuire? Stupid..."

And so on.. I think the majority of people with epilepsy get anxiety to be honest..

I have dents in my skull from sezuires, I just collapse
 (once on the side of a curb)

Anxiety takes every last bit of your surviving energy away, the LAST remaining bit of *oo I feel really good today, I can now walk outside..* because I do get like that, THEN I get anxious that I've just sat indoors all day (yes I do go out)...


I still get anxious when people are walking really close behind me.. literally breathing down my neck (who is that?! Why are you so close to me?)

You turn in an aggressive manner to try and make them realise they're creeping you out..

Brain injury anxiety;

It plays on your mind over and over and over and over..

But today will have a positive outcome so goodbye for now anxiety :)..




No comments:

Post a Comment