Tuesday 26 September 2017

You're too close to me..



Don't breathe on my shoulder, its creepy
Stay at a distance, were not connected..
Don't walk so close to me then sigh and moan when I'm struggling to 'speed up' because I want to distance myself from your presence..
 My brain injury struggles with people walking to close to me, well.. My brain does and here is why:

Offence
It's nothing against you as a person it's just my brain, I get scared
I try to turn and look at you in an aggressive angry way 'bitch face' as I've been called... but you are  scaring me being so close.

Space
I need space and distance from you, you don't need to be that close to me, I can't walk fast enough to escape..
Everyone needs space? Right?..

Trip 
I'll trip up if you're too close, my leg is hyper-extending to the point where if I walk any faster my knee could give way, then I'll fall flat on my face..

Struggling
I'm struggling to think and process my thoughts, I know I'm only walking but my brain is 'thinking, teaching and learning' every step I take is an adventure...

Time
Why is everything so rushed? why do you need to be walking so fast? why me? why breathe down my spine and scare me? because you are

You're scaring me,

yes you.. the people who push and shove me, giggle when I walk down slopes or take two extra steps before stepping up a curb, just so my knee doesn't bend forward and 'snap' so that I'm laying flat on my face..
The people who will sit so close to me on a bench then swear at me if my arm 'flicks' and I suffer an absent seizure.. You caused it, you sitting so close to me..

I'm anxious

Anxious
anxious of you touching me (no, not like that..) just my health

Health comes first
If you have a cold? an infection? some kind of 'catchable virus'; my kidneys don't work, my immune system is weak and I know you won't know that, but I do and it worries me..

What would I of caught? who from? who are you?..

'Take a break have a Kit Kat'..





No comments:

Post a Comment